Title: Program Support Lead
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with ability to pass Poly
Compensation: Competitive w/ Excellent Benefits
The Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise – Framework (DI2E-F) provides the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) community with a common set of software development and management tools. Examples of the tools provided are Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, TestRail and related tools (https://www.di2e.net) to facilitate unclassified and classified software development across organizational boundaries.
The DI2E-F Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) team provides program management, acquisition planning and overall execution of the program as part of a broader platform services team within the supporting agency.
Day to day activities include review of new project requests, management of program financials, security accreditation, program vision and technical alignment. The SETA team must effectively work with external programs associated with the over 5,000 DI2E-F supported projects. Each project is associated with an ISR related organization.
Recurring efforts include maintaining financial accountability of the software developer contract providing the technical execution of the program for over 50,000 registered user accounts.
- Current, active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Current polygraph or the willingness to undergo a polygraph
- Project management skills
- Intelligence community experience
- Demonstrated program management success
- Project or Program Management Certification (i.e. PMP, SAFe etc.)
- Experience with Defense Intelligence
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience and certification
- Complex technical service delivery experience