Systems Integrator (Senior-level)
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Highly Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They lead and oversee planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Guides the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor Systems Integrators.
- Refer to Section 3.3 for a listing of expected work activities the Systems Integrator position would be required to support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level or higher systems integration experience working in government or industry integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience