Systems Integrator (Senior-level)
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Highly Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Overall Assignment Description:
Systems Integrator and Contractor Tradecraft lead for Analytic Modernization provides both tradecraft and systems engineering expertise to aid in the development and publishing of new tradecraft guidance related to agency analytic modernization and AAA goals. The candidate is responsible, in coordination with the Branch Chief of ATP’s Analytic Modernization Branch, to work with the agency AAA team, ATP leaders, and other analytic modernization stakeholders in Analysis, to develop tradecraft documentation. They should also work across AT to ensure developed tradecraft materials are integrated into ATT’s understanding of ATP priorities. This position will report to the ATP.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide input to and help to draft/review sections of the Analysis Services CONOPS.
- Provide input to and help draft/review sections of CONOPS related to SOM, data-centric analysis, activity and analytic modeling, ABI, and model-driven collection.
- Provide input to and help draft/review sections of CONOPS identifying cohesive and integrated workflows for analysts across the multiple, disparate analytic modernization activities.
- Work to identify analytic tradecraft implications of AAA sprint activities and provide formal and informal updates to existing analytic modernization CONOPS documents and guidance to ATP leaders.
- Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define future capabilities.
- Lead or participate in customer and program strategic and tactical planning activities.
- Conduct AoAs and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go recommendations.
- Conduct user outreach to ensure developed CONOPS and tradecraft guidance have sufficient ground truth and input from NGA analysts.
- Produce activity reports as requested by ATPTM Branch Chief for use by government customers
- Develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination within and across agencies.
- Work with customers to resolve technical and programmatic issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical Sciences/ Engineering or related technical experience.
- 12+ years of combined experience between systems engineering, systems integration, systems development and GEOINT analytic tradecraft.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more disciplines of GEOINT analytic tradecraft and analysis production system development
- Experience with the AAA effort and related efforts at ODNI and USDI, and analytic modernization efforts at NGA.