Functional Specialist (Expert)
Location: Fort Belvoir
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level work experience as a Functional Advisor Specialist.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in leading collaborative teams of specialists (e.g., analysis, collection managers, technologies, scientist) with Industry and across the Community Partners such as DOD and Law Enforcement.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting technical status, progress, and updates of current and proposed activities to senior executive levels to include Industry and Intelligence Community Agency Heads.
- Demonstrated experience in leading activities to demonstrate viability of technical innovation such as integrated intelligence tradecraft, technology and workflow and documenting the changes for process and policy.
- Demonstrated experience in guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client based on specialized in-depth expertise in such fields as: technology, leadership, business, and management.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering processes.
- Demonstrated experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience with C Suite interfaces.
- Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.