: Modeling, Simulation and Analysis Engineer (Senior-Level)
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Negotiable, Market Rate
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (MS&A) Engineers guide and conduct modeling, simulation and analysis activities in support of business stakeholders, analysts, and warfighters to define and analyze system and data requirements to support NGA business and mission processes to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Guides the development and use of complex models, tools and algorithms to identify trends and patterns in Big Data.
- Guides modeling NGA’s architectures, requirements, and systems performance and considers NGA and NSG strategies and overall vision for the future of GEOINT.
- Guides the creation of models to support analysis of alternatives, performance trades, design trades and new capabilities and develops alternatives for deployment based on MS&A results in existing NSG architectures and cloud environments.
- Guides the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor MS&A Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level experience working in government or industry modeling large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Knowledge of tools development and use in cloud environments.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Machine learning experience.
- Senior-level experience in Operations Research.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience performing MS&A on solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.