Job Title: Software Architect (Mid-level)
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Mid-level Software Architects assist in the design and development of software solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture. The Mid-Level Software Architect understands/performs software development and assists with making high-level design choices.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Designs, develops, maintains, and documents software solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Conducts the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing software systems.
- Develops proposed changes to the software solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Creates prototypes to evaluate new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, System Engineering, or a related STEM Degree Program.
- Mid-level or higher experience working software design and architecture in government or industry.
- Experience in one of the following areas: cloud computing, service orientation, containerization, micro-services, API development or DevSecOps.
- Experience building and delivering working products to customers in a modern, cloud-based software environment.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.