Overall Assignment Description:
Expert level systems integrators working under the direction of the Content Conveyance Senior GEOINT Officer. Will plan, coordinate, and perform full lifecycle systems engineering and integration support to NGA/ST to modernize NGA's Content Conveyance mission activities. Assists the government in providing subject matter expertise to optimize the user experience for Ingesting, Storing, and Exposing (existing and new sources) GEOINT data and content; in partnership with IPD and other CIOT programs. Provide Subject Matter Expertise to shorten the timeline associated with adopting, integrating, and properly exposing new Sources/Suppliers products/services and develop trade space options for efficient Content Conveyance planning, programming, budgeting, and execution cycles.
Skills and Experience:
- Provides expert advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, and process and capability developments.
- Conducts solution assessments, scheduling analysis, and integration across IPO product lines and other services to enable Content Conveyance mission functions.
- Capture and translate mission and customer requirements into products and capabilities for optimized solutions; partner with Product Managers for backlog grooming and roadmap sequencing of features.
- Conducts: planning; captures, analyzes, traces user requirements; architecture traceability, procedures, and problem identification to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for existing user workflows and to enable improvements.
- Provide expertise to interpret and implement customer data requirements
- Ability to effectively influence and seamlessly work with IPOs, Chief Data Officer (CDO), and other CIOT capability providers to meet the goals of Content Conveyance
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Strong team player, self-starter, comfortable working in a complex/multifaceted development environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader under tight deadlines managing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-contractor / government organization
- Maintain and track an Agile schedule in an appropriate project management capability (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, NGA Production and Dissemination, IC TCPED.
- Expert experience working system integration or system engineering experience in government or industry.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.