Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: St. Louis, MO
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Cloud Architects assist in leading and overseeing the planning and development of cloud services architectures. They ensure analysis of cloud service alternatives are conducted and prioritized to ensure the Government properly architects business and mission solutions using cloud bases systems and services.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with leading cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Assists with overseeing development and coordination of cloud architectures.
- Develops cloud strategies and coordinating adoption of cloud-based solutions.
- Guides the work of Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Cloud Architects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level experience in cloud-based systems architecting.
- One or more Cloud Certifications to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level experience working in government or industry, within Cloud Architect profession.
- Experience architecting solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience architecting solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience architecting solutions using Model-Based Systems Engineering.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.