Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Looking for a self-starting Intel-Instructor to work on a collaborative, user-focused training team. Instructor will be required to assess, plan and conduct knowledge and skills-based training. Teach end users for national systems equipment, data processors, and software/hardware applications.
Candidate will be required to design and develop training and education materials to include learning objectives, curriculum, training tools, and complete courses.
Candidate is required to guide students through the application of national system equipment, data, and analytical applications to specific threats or regional issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 9+ years’ work related experience in lieu of degree 13+ years work related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience intelligence analyst (ICDoD).
- In-depth knowledge of intelligence disciplines, intelligence cycle, and intelligence products.
- Operational intelligence analyst experience (ICDoD).
- 2+ years training/instructor experience.
- Ability to learn, understand and explain highly technical aspects of national systems.
- Willing to travel approximately 25% to include weekends and on short notice.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly.