Title: GEOINT Integration Test Lead
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive w/ Excellent Benefits
This position will serve as a technical member of a dynamic systems engineering team supporting the GEOINT Ground (G2) organization. The candidate will lead GEOINT ground integration and test initiatives across the G2 portfolio for legacy and future systems through integration, VV&T, and readiness events and is required to have strong GEOINT systems engineering background and significant space and ground domain knowledge in customer mission technical capabilities and performance.
The candidate will provide subject matter expertise to teams coordinating, establishing and assessing requirements, conops and architecture products, assessing system and segment schedule and risks, supporting release planning events in support of system and acquisition-level ground milestones, and supporting agile test and devops verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded GEOINT mission capabilities. Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure delivery of ground systems meet system specifications and defined enterprise capabilities, and integrates ground segment and system elements together so they work as a whole. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for traceability and testability.
The selected candidate will have the aptitude to assess processes and create efficiencies continuously, and may lead projects for systems teamwork, have frequent client interactions, and support system and mission strategy development across the various ground offices. The candidate will have daily interaction with the customer and support contractors and will need to follow customer standards and processes as the program matures through the life cycle. Candidate will interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitate risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and support technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings. This position requires an understanding of the intelligence community and customer domain, along with a strong focus on core systems engineering processes in support of end-to-end mission and services closure.
- BS in engineering, physics or related technical degree with the following experience in space/ground aerospace systems engineering.
- More than 7 years’ experience with space/ground testing and systems engineering, systems integration, Verification, Validation and Transition (VV&T) activities.
- At least 3 years experience supporting agile test and devops verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- Experience writing test strategies and plans, executing tests, analyzing data and summarizing results.
- Technical familiarity with one or more GEOINT systems. Prior experience with GEOINT ground mission processing or mission control systems, and/or mission operations is highly desired.
- Experience with commercial VV&T techniques in service-oriented architecture (SOA) environments is also highly desirable.