Title: SIGINT Ground Systems Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive w/ Excellent Benefits
This position will evaluate and guide SIGINT pilot programs as they evolve to commercial trends like Agile development, Cloud migration, and streamlined DevOps deployments. The chosen candidate will inform the Govt Program Management Office on the successes and challenges of the pilots as well as provide recommendations for modifications and future evolutions.
- BS in engineering, physics or related technical degree with the following experience in space/ground aerospace systems engineering.
- At least 5 years experience supporting agile acquisition strategy, development and release planning, as well as continuous integration initiatives supporting mission capability releases that enable End to End GEOINT missions.
- Proven communication skills especially with senior (Lt Colonel and above) government officials.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and collaborate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority.
- Familiarity with overall SIGINT ground customer, technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more SIGINT systems.
- Ability to work for prime contract’s IC customer and familiarity with that customer’s processes and organization.