Our team welcomes a highly motivated systems engineering and acquisition specialist to support legacy GEOINT Programs. Engineer should be able to provide end-to-end acquisition and engineering support.
- Provide expert technical recommendations and engineering advice on the development and integration of new and modified capabilities into the mission / command and control architecture for GEOINT.
- Development of independent program office cost estimates for future requirements as required
- Collaborate with offices within the customer organization and IC mission partners to facilitate development, technical acquisition, and integration efforts
- Use expertise to identify issues and ensure sufficient requirements understanding or proper design considerations are included in technical solutions
- Experience in GEOINT Processing Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with a polygraph
- This Position is in Chantilly, VA at the SAIC facility.