Job Title: Senior Acquisition SME
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Senior Acquisition SME
Senior Acquisition SME position to perform oversight of planned and on-going Major Systems Acquisition (MSA) programs, Service Acquisitions (SA), and Special Interest Acquisitions (SIA) across the IC. Such oversight will range from quick turn-around, small-scale tasks to longer, broader scope assessments.
Position Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on MSA and SIA programs within AT&F’s purview to assess program effectiveness within cost, schedule, performance, and risk constraints
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a construct for oversight of SA programs
- Ensuring program risk areas are appropriately identified, and assessing suitability of proposed risk management approaches
- Evaluating acquisition and programmatic strategies to ensure sound acquisition practices are employed
- Partnering with the appropriate IC and DoD elements to ensure cross-agency programs maximize use of IC resources
- Providing in-depth studies, assessments and recommendations on IC Acquisition topics of interest
- Drafting, editing and coordinating oversight reports, briefings or other deliverables in support of congressional mandates and ODNI requirements
- Partnering with fellow DNI requirements personnel and IC elements to ensure requirement are properly articulated and prioritized, appropriate technologies are considered and estimates are comprehensive and realistic
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed
- Educate and guide stakeholders and pilot programs through the full acquisition lifecycle
- Other tasks as required.
qualifications for this position:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration, Program Management, Acquisition or other related field
- Fifteen years or more of experience with in a Program Management Office, or providing senior management / oversight, within the IC developing or reviewing MSA acquisition documentation (e.g. Program Management Plan (PMP), Statement of Capabilities (SOC), Intelligence Capabilities Baseline Description (ICBD), etc).
- Knowledge of Federal, IC and DoD acquisition policies, laws, procedures, and guidance
- Knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA,DIA,CIA) or DoD elements
- Program Management experience in two or more IC (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA,DIA,CIA) or DoD elements
- Current or prior Program Management Certification (e.g. PMP, FAC-P/PM or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) level 3 certification in Program Management, Engineering, or Test & Evaluation).