Title: Systems Integration Engineer
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Competitive w/ Excellent Benefits
The LANDMARK Ground Support Services (GSS) program requires a SME to support integration and roadmap development of Advanced Systems and Technology (AS&T)/Applied Ground Group (AGG) services on to the Software Services Platform (S2P). The Systems Integration Engineer will perform technical planning, systems integration, acquisition planning, risk analysis, and engineering analysis for major systems. The selected candidate is required to have a strong engineering background with focus on the development of CONOPS, software architecture solutions/platform(s), acquisition-related documents (SOWs, in-scope determinations, payment plans, etc) and system requirements, with significant Ground domain knowledge in mission technical capabilities and performance.
Daily interaction with customers and supporting contractors is required, which necessitates technical consultation, meeting coordination, and preparation/support to technical briefings. The candidate will lead the development of plans and execute tasks to generate papers, reports and briefings for government review and acceptance, as well as provide subject matter expertise through the support of technical, top-level systems engineering activities to geographically dispersed teams. The selected individual will also review program and project deliverables, as required, for both technical accuracy and quality, as well as lead and support various program technical and management forums and meetings (including Integration Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Technical Exchange Meetings, Program Management Reviews, and Project Reviews).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Requires 10+ years with BS/BA or 8+ years with MS/MA or 5+ years with PhD.
- Familiarity with SENTIENT Ops
- Domain experience in complex National Ground Systems
- Experience in customer systems engineering and acquisition processes
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments with multiple subcontractors
- Strong interpersonal and customer intimacy skills
- Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
- Systems Engineering experience on large complex systems
- Acquisition experience on small to large systems
- Software development background
- Project management and acquisition management
- Understanding of programmatic processes, including configuration management, risk and readiness
- Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
- Develop, coordinated and process request for changes
- Technical leader capable of delivering customer solutions in a timely fashion
- The ability to deliver on time-sensitive projects
- The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans