: RADAR Systems Engineer, Technical Specialist
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Negotiable, Market Rate
Radar Systems Engineering Technical Specialist role as a senior technical member of a dynamic team providing Systems Engineering support to the government stakeholder.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Will be responsible for supporting and/or lead GEOINT integration and closure initiatives for current and future systems through the Systems Engineering lifecycle readiness events and is required to have strong GEOINT (RADAR) systems engineering background and space and ground domain knowledge in customer mission technical capabilities and performance. Selected candidate will provide subject matter expertise and best practices to teams reviewing and assessing CONOPS and architecture products, supporting the review and assessment of requirements for adequacy to meet the mission needs, assessing system and segment schedule and risks, leading readiness and release planning events in support of system acquisition milestones, and supporting integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded GEOINT mission capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 to 10 years of demonstrated directly related experience.
- Knowledge of GEOINT remote sensing systems and overall space and ground architecture including mission control and/or mission processing functions. Experience and advanced knowledge of Systems Engineering fundamentals.
- Familiarity with overall GEOINT customer, technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more GEOINT systems, including sensor knowledge.
- Ability to work for specific IC customer and familiarity with that customer’s processes and organization.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and related digital tools