: Analyst - Data Analytics and Metrics
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Negotiable, Market Rate
As part of the Metrics team, the candidate selected will be responsible for supporting the customer to develop organizational processes and methodology, determine areas for improvement, and create metrics to measure the impact of process changes.
Tasks entail documenting initial baseline process performance, identifying meaningful improvements, tracking progress, and identifying efficiency and quality goals. The chosen candidate needs to be self-motivated, works with minimal guidance, and able to interpret customer questions into actionable analytics using the tools and processes available to the metrics team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality metrics/reports for daily, weekly, and monthly tracking and trending.
- Perform root cause analysis to assess initial baseline and drive corrective actions/process improvement based on statistical analysis of quality data.
- Conduct periodic reviews identifying interrelationships with other Systems Engineering processes and provide results to the government customer.
- Recommend process improvements for implementation across the Enterprise based on efficiency and quality goals. The chosen candidate will also implement and execute Government approved process improvements.
- Position requires proactive research and tool discovery, ability to break down a problem into individual elements, then bring them all back together for a meaningful solution
- Prepare briefings, capturing results, and update metric reports and decision making documentation in support of Working Group meetings.
- Participate in the development of reports and white papers assessing program activities
- Facilitate collaboration sessions to ensure expectations are being met and required team outcomes are in alignment.
- Other metric related duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain an active TS//SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, BIT, or a related technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong System Engineering or Systems Integration experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Experience with GEOINT, SIGINT and/or COMM systems and overall space and ground architecture
- Experience with core Systems Engineering Disciplines (Requirements, Schedule, Risk, Readiness, System Closure, VV&T, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Intelligence Community, and associated government agencies
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical exchange forums
- Experience with Python