Job Title: System Architect (Senior-level)
Chantilly / Springfield, VA
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Enterprise Architects guide development and planning of the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They guide the technical work of mid- level and junior architects in the creation and implementation approaches of Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Assists Government in guiding architects in the development, maintenance, and documentation of the GEA, ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Guides architecture analysis to provide the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level Enterprise architect contractors in the development of proposed changes to architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Refer to Section 3.1: Strategic, Enterprise, and Solutions-level Architecture Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification