Job Title: Enterprise Architect (Mid-level)
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts (in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-Level working experience in government or industry with Architecture tools. Desired:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.