P-E-15-456 Acquisition Workforce Support
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking Mid and Senior Level Acquisition Professional’s with previous or current Contracts and Program Management experience to assist DIA’s Chief Information Officer (CIO-4) Program Execution Office (PEO). This non-traditional PEO has the charter to institute a rigorous and holistically focused acquisition process to provide Program Support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) enterprise level IT requirements.
- Improve the quality of IT acquisition requirement packages to prepare CIO Requirements Owners for Acquisition Review Board (ARB) approval.
- Reduce the risk of protest by generating well defined requirements, clear and concise evaluation criteria, and ensure solicitations that close on time.
- Reduce the time necessary for technical evaluations by closely tying the requirement to meaningful evaluation criteria allowing for swift and decisive source selection decisions
- Utilize critical thinking skills and past experiences to provide acquisition support to CIO IT Requirements owners by providing feedback to all artifacts of acquisition packages.
- Advise CIO/PEO management in the creation of future acquisition/contract strategies to improve the agency’s approach for purchasing IT products and services.
- Provide tactical level, hands on support drafting various acquisition related documents, including but not limited to Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statements of Work (SOW’s), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), evaluation criteria, acquisition plan’s and Justification and Approvals (J&As).
- Provide end-to-end acquisition support services for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
- Log all activity in the customer provided tracking system for management visibility and performance measurement against the Procurement Acquisition Lead Time (PALT).
- Support acquisition governance boards, working groups, and TEMS.
- Coordinate with technical experts and contracting office to ensure project milestones are reflected in contractual documents.
- Determine appropriate Government-Furnished Equipment/Information (GFE/GFI) for acquisitions based upon the scope and requirement.
- Consult and recommend business transformation tools and processes to manage pre award activities using agile methodologies to enable ruthless resource management.
- Drive process improvement to DIA’s acquisition processes and support initiatives that help shape and develop acquisition strategies for the CIO.
- Support the development of agile business transformation tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
- Work directly with stakeholders to align business and acquisition processes to industry and DIA best practices.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
- Educate and guide stakeholders and pilot programs through the full acquisition lifecycle.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have 5-10 years' experience providing on-site acquisition support with DoD/IC Acquisition of Information Technology requirements.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification in Contracts or Program Management.
- Previous experience as a Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist (1102 series).
- Previous experience as a Government Program Manager.
- Master's degree with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition.
- The location for work is Reston, VA. Occasional local travel may be required inside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.