Job Title: E-15-463 Governance and Oversight SME
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
We are currently seeking Mid and Senior Level Governance and Oversight Subject Matter Experts (SME) with previous or current Program Management experience to assist DIA’s Chief Information Officer (CIO-4) Program Execution Office (PEO). This non-traditional PEO has the charter to institute reengineer, and implement a rigorous and holistically focused acquisition process to validate new and existing IT requirements.
- Support the mission of the PEO to include educating and guiding stakeholders and Program Managers through the full acquisition lifecycle process and ensure alignment with CIO PPBES.
- Support acquisition governance boards, Program Management Reviews (PMRs) Quarterly Process Reviews (QPRs), In Process Reviews (IPRs), working groups, and TEMS and ensure they align with CIO strategic plan, business processes and policies.
- Support program governance and oversight of multiple programs and projects with multiple contracts and task order efforts.
- Consult and recommend business transformation tools and processes to manage post award activities using agile methodologies to enable ruthless resource management.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
- Provide end-to-end acquisition support services (pre and post award) for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
- Work directly with stakeholders to align business and acquisition processes to industry and DIA best practices.
- Log all activity in the customer provided tracking system for management visibility and performance measurement against the established timelines for support
- Plan, prepare, and maintain current acquisition strategies, plans.
- Coordinate with technical experts and contracting office to ensure project milestones and deliverables are reflected in contractual documents.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to PMs and senior leadership prior to and following for IPRs, PMRs and QPRs
- Drive process improvement for CIO acquisition processes.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have 5-10 years' experience providing on-site acquisition support with DoD/IC Acquisition of Information Technology requirements.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition and/or senior consulting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification in Program Management
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Previous experience as a Government Program Manager
- The location for work is Reston, VA. Occasional local travel may be required inside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).