RMG Front Office Support
TS/SCI w/ ability to pass CI Poly
Compensation: Competitive, Excellent Benefits
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) core and non-core support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts Core Capabilities are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.
The RMG Front Office Support candidate provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Provides programmatic Information Assurance Services in support of network and information security systems.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops strategies to comply with privacy and risk management requirements.
- Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements.
- Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements and policies.
- Oversees the application of IA policies, principles, and processes.
- Identifies IA requirements and potential investment opportunities as part of the IT acquisition and project management development process.
- Identifies improvements to existing programs, processes, and procedures to enhance the overall security posture of the communication/computer networks, systems, and data.
- Prepares, documents, and presents IA positions, analyses, risk assessments, process improvement opportunities, and studies in oral and written form.
- Provides technical expertise to support the development of IA policies.
- Provides technical expertise to respond to cyber security related action items.
- Provides programmatic support to projects which enhance the Risk Management Framework
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Experience in security systems engineering involving various computer hardware and software operation systems and application solutions in both stand-alone and LAN/WAN configurations
- Strong analytic and risk management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience implementing RMF Process and NIST 800-53 technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain