Qualified candidates will help lead the transformation through application of MBSE industry best practices, develop MBSE processes and methodologies to deliver effective mission solutions, and apply MBSE experience to modeling mission systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Under the guidance of a lead, assess engineering artifacts and develop models of mission systems using a MBSE tool suite that includes DOORS Next Generation, Rhapsody and other COTS tools.
- Apply systems engineering modeling methodologies to develop mission models. Demonstrated experience with UPDM or UAF meta-model frameworks is desired.
- Define and demonstrate the appropriate data standards, data structures, and supporting COTS, GOTS, and Open Source technologies required to manage the data needs. These items are technical resources in the development of customer mission-based models to support major acquisitions.
- Integrate enterprise tools and develop MBSE-based processes to support requirements engineering, the customer's ERB process, CONOPS and architecture development, Risk, Issues and Opportunity Management boards, schedule management, test and verification strategy development, and system integration of new initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- BS in engineering, physics, programming or related technical degree
- Should understand how system requirements, design, analysis, verification and validation activities are enabled by MBSE across the digital thread (the engineering lifecycle). Foundational to MBSE are tools, technologies, and methodologies that can collectively be called digital engineering.
- Familiarity with application of UML / SysML modeling languages and experience applying this common structure to an MBSE solution.
- Familiarity with industry MBSE tools and modeling methodologies to successfully produce systems engineering models.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following: Rhapsody, MagicDraw and/or other UML based Architecture modeling tools.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with poly, and be able to successfully crossover with the supported client.
- Familiarity with IBM's Rational Tool Suite, Rhapsody or other UML based architecture and systems engineering tools.
- Experience in identifying, architecting, and recommending analytic technologies and solutions in a Big Data and Cloud environment, especially those required for implementation leveraging AWS.
- Certified in one or more of the following: SAFe, ITIL, OMG SysML, INCOSE.
- Knowledge of standard DoDAF architectural frameworks to include UPDM and/or UAF.
- Experience with systems engineering processes in support of system life cycle development.
Basic knowledge of architecture, requirements engineering, CONOPS development, verification, test and system integration to accommodate End to End Systems Engineering.