Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph
Competitive w/ Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated, and detail oriented Sr. Systems Engineer to join a dynamic, innovative team that ensures risk management, quality, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements in accordance with contractual requirements.
As part of the Enterprise Data Applications & Platforms Group you will be responsible for supporting and advising EDAP in maintaining its legacy mission applications, transforming NRO ground, delivering enterprise applications and services, and facilitating data to the cloud. You will interface with senior members of program offices, directorates, and offices, as well as operators at various ground stations as EDAP responsibilities span the entire engineering lifecycle. EDAP supports multiple Mission Threads and provides horizontal cross-mission capabilities and integration.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Requirements processing (Self-Generated and from SED).
- Readiness, Scheduling, Architecture and Risk Management,
- Interface with Legacy Messaging Systems developers and maintainers to provide O&M
- Services and retirement/transition to new applications.
- Support Day-to-Day SCRUM activities and methods utilizing Agile Development via the SAFe Framework.
- Provide future development of the ServiceNow platform to transition from DOORS for requirements.
- Ability to obtain an active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Technical knowledge of spacecraft components, ground architecture hardware, and software.
- Strong System Engineering or Systems Integration experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior government customers and the ability to influence within multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to build a process that others can use to record data and ensure coordination across geographically dispersed sites.
- Responsible and reliable; follow up on actions and the ability to multitask.